Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

About my Holiday

 Fakalofa  Atu, today  I'm going to blog about what I did during my holiday in lockdown:

What I have been doing for the past few weeks is cleaning, baking and helping my mum with gardening. I helped pick up rubbish, pull out the weeds, planting new plants and watering them. I helped my dad clean his work van by hosing the inside to get rid of the smell from the rubbish, which he gets rid of for his job. I also helped my dad make dinner in lockdown since he's the chef of the house and it was fun to learn new recipes. We as a family did our daily prayer before bed, where we sing hymns and other church songs before praying together. My parents promised to buy me a phone if I did my chores everyday and making sure I was behaving well. I wanted a phone because I wanted to connect with family and friends online and play games with them since it was lockdown. So everyday I would make my bed in the morning, vacuum the house, shower everyday without being asked, clear the table after every meal, doing the dishes and helping my mum with the laundry. Finally my parents decided to buy me a phone after all the hard work I did. I was really happy and grateful because I thought they weren't serious about getting me a phone but seeing how committed I was, they rewarded me. After I got my phone I called my family and friends to catch up with them and to let them know that I  got my own phone.























 


1 comment:

  1. Fakalofa lahi atu Anita. Wow, it sounds like you were really busy in the holidays. Well done for working so hard to achieve your goal! Have fun with you new phone!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.